Pineapple juice is a tasty and healthy health drink. It contains bromelain which aids digestion and is an ideal drink after the meal is over. Pineapple juice also contains vitamin ‘C’. When you make the juice yourself, you don’t need to add too much sugar (sugar) and your juice will be free of preservatives, but most importantly, the juice will be fresh and nutritious.
Drinking juice during the summer season has its benefits. If you also like to drink juice, then this time learns the method of making pineapple juice from Ido Fishman cooking classes. Pineapple juice is delicious and beneficial for health. It contains bromelain which is helpful in digestion, pineapple juice also contains vitamin ‘C’.
Ingredients required to make pineapple juice:
Pineapple – 1
Black salt – 1 \ 2 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 \ 2 tsp
Ice Cube – 5
Method of making pineapple juice:
Cut the leaf part from the top of the pineapple. After that take out the skin.
Cut the pineapple into small pieces except for the kernels.
Put the pineapple pieces in the blender/juicer, add sugar and water, and grind them. Add water according to how thick you want to be.
Take pineapple juice in a pot. Now add roasted cumin powder, black salt to it.
Take the pineapple juice in a glass, and add an ice cube and serve.
1 large pineapple, freshly purchased, 2 tsp (10 g) sugar without stain
Step 1. Cut a leafy portion from the top of the pineapple, then peel it off the side. 2. Cut the pineapple into small pieces except for the kernels. Cut into roughly cube-sized pieces of sugar. 3. Pour small pieces of pineapple into the blender/juicer. 4. Add two teaspoons of sugar. This step is optional but a little bit of sweetness reduces the sourness of the pineapple. 5. Mix for about 1-3 minutes. The mixing time depends on how thick you want it to be. 6. Pour mixed pineapple juice into a glass. Before the glass starts to overflow, stop filling the glass. Serve (serve) and enjoy.
Pineapples have many uses in the kitchen. They can be used raw, caramelized, deserts, sauces or as pizza toppings. Since it is mostly a production of tropical belts, the most common and convenient way to buy pineapple is canned pineapple. Unfortunately, the juice in the can is usually thrown away. Pineapple juice can be used in various ways with the help of Ido Fishman cooking classes.
1- Juice as a drink
Pineapple juice can have a strong taste straight out. But
once you dilute it with an equal amount of water, it makes a delicious drink. Served cold is recommended.
2- Yellow Popsicles
Pineapple juice is a great ingredient for delicious popsicles. Depending on how sweet you like your pop school, dilute it with water and pour it into a popsicle mold. You can enjoy your tropical popsicles once frozen.
3- Tropical Smoothie
Pineapple juice is also an excellent base for a smoothie. Mix juice with frozen fruits in a blender. You can store the pineapple juice in an ice tray and save it for later use. Just mix the ice cubes with any fruit you like and whenever you want, you will have a great smoothie.
Pineapple juice is also an excellent pickle. Just mix your meat in the juice and refrigerate for a few hours. Enzymes in pineapple juice will make your meat tender.
5- Fruit Salad
Fruit salad has a risk of oxidation. Well, not anymore. Use pineapple juice in your fruit salad and you can prevent fruits (especially easily oxidizing ones such as apples or bananas) by turning brown.
Try replacing oil, milk or water in your baking recipe with pineapple juice. Cakes, cookies, and even pancakes will surprise you with amazing flavors.
7- Tropic Oatmeal
You can cook your porridge with pineapple juice. Since it is already sweet, you can make a fabulous oatmeal snack without any added sugar.
Knowing the precious benefits of drinking pineapple juice, you will not be able to live without drinking it. Know the best benefits of pineapple –
Pineapple is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Apart from this, fiber, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium are also found in very high amounts in it. All these elements are very important to keep the body healthy.
- Pineapples contain a high amount of antioxidants and prevent the decay of cells by keeping the body clean. These antioxidants protect against various serious diseases like arthritis, heart disease, and many types of cancer.
- Magnesium is found in abundance in it, which brings strength in bones and tissues.
- Pineapple is very effective in keeping teeth and teeth healthy. This makes teeth strong and it is very beneficial for arthritis patients. Pineapple is considered very effective in reducing inflammation.
- Vitamin C in Pineapple strengthens the immune system and protects you from various diseases. It is effective in increasing your immunity.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure then you must make pineapple a part of your diet. It contains a lot of potassium and a small amount of sodium. For this reason, it controls the speed of blood flow in the body.
- Enzymes such as pineapple present bromelain are beneficial in solving any digestive problem. By including it in your diet, you can also get rid of stomach worms.
- Lack of vitamin A makes your nails weak and dry. Even more vitamin B deficiency causes cracks in your nails and they break. Regular use of pineapple fulfills both of these vitamins and your nails remain healthy and beautiful.
- If you are also troubled by the dryness and loss of lips, then you can get rid of this problem by adopting pineapple. Apart from this, it also makes your skin beautiful and wrinkle free.
- Pineapple also plays an important role in reducing your weight. By consuming it regularly, you can easily lose weight and get a slim body.